Wow, I am running late on posting this month’s episode. Officially I give myself until the 9th of every month to post the episode and I needed every bit of that this month.
As I said in last month’s episode, I trained for an MS150 and rode the 150+ mile event September 29-30th. The bike ride ran on A1A for a portion of the ride which left us exposed and vulnerable to 30+ mph wind gusts, rain, sand, salt, and Red Tide being blown in to our faces. The experience left me sick and weak, but, I am feeling a lot better today and figured I needed to get some music posted for all of my loyal listeners to enjoy.
This month’s episode does not really have a “theme” but is a mixture of nujazz, acid jazz, lounge, and bossanova. Ultimately, I wanted to create something loungey and cool to listen to while enjoying some beers during Oktoberfest. I will keep the text portion of the podcast short this month and let the mix speak for itself! ENJOY!
Here is this month’s tracklist…
01. Rivera Rotation– Jericoacoara Surf
02. BossaCucaNova & Roberto Menesc– Telefone
03. Meloman, J Lanza– Icui & Pachito
04. Mo Horizons– Green Day (Una Mas Trio Remix)
05. Ology Project– Third Eye
06. Timax– Funky Brasilia
07. Flevans– 12 Apostles
08. The James Taylor Quartet– Mincemeat
09. The Juju Orchestra– Nao Posso Demorar
10. Jimpster– Groove Jumping
11. Kevin Yost– Bring It
12. Waxolutionists– Restored
13. DJ Vajra & Othello– Once Again
14. Black Fuse– As Human We Dream
15. Pilot Jazou– You Changed My Life ft Roberta Malerba
16. general fuzz– Cream
This Podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License to support the interests of the original featured artists.