In the past year I have been given the opportunity to seek out independent artists and labels that I dig, and, to try to give them the credit that they truly deserve by hopefully providing a medium that they can use to expose the world to what they do best.
While my doors are always open, last month I put out an “open call” for independent artists to submit their music AND, for listeners to recommend artists that I might enjoy. I had a great response and this month’s show has been defined by the people that contacted me!
In this month’s episode of the “Chill with the Chola” podcast, I would like to introduce you to a selection of music submitted from new artists and, new music from old friends of the show. The show is an eclectic mix of genres from underground hip-hop, nu-jazz, chillout, and downtempo and mixing this set has left me feeling kind of like a mad scientist. Well, maybe like a crazy conductor of a super cool symphony! 🙂 ENJOY!
Thanks to all of you that contacted me this month!
Here is this month’s tracklist…
01. DeepThinkers– I Got Ya Back
02. Ology Project– Take The Time
03. Airpushers– Push That Air ft Golden
04. Musetta– We Will Fade Out
05. Auditory Canvas– Self Portrait
06. Kush– Sweet 3
07. Fabio Nobile– Fly to the moon rmx 45 mb
08. Ame one– Umbra (Down Tempo Remix)
09. Torso– Ultraviolet weekend
10. Sharif D– Endless Summer
11. Softys– One More Night
12. Third Day– Show Me Your Glory (Worldwide Groove Corporation Rmx)
This Podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License to support the interests of the original featured artists.